- Information, documentation, and downloads available on this website are intended for general guidance only. They are not, and cannot be relied upon as if they were, legal or professional advice. If you use any information, documentation or downloads available on this website you do so entirely at your own risk. If you require legal advice on any issue or in relation to any matter touched upon on our website please contact us on 015136066, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call to our offices to arrange an appointment. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of our website or our e-mail subscription messages or any information, documentation or downloads provided via any of these sources or reliance on the contents of any of them.
- Submission of an enquiry via our website or by e-mail or subscription to our e-mail database or accessing information, documentation or downloads from this website shall not give rise to any lawyer client relationship between you and us at any stage. Unless we enter into a separate letter of engagement and signed written contract with you in relation to a specified matter, we are not acting for you as solicitors in relation to any matter.
- You agree that you will not arrange for any other website to be connected to any part of our website without our prior consent in writing.
- From time to time our website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. The existence of a link does not signify that we endorse either the third party, their website, or its content (or any of them), and we shall have no responsibility for any of them.
- Gary Matthews Solicitors are the owners of the copyright in the content of our site which shall include the layout and text as well as the general “look and feel” of our website and any unauthorized copying or reproduction of any aspect of our website or any part of it is strictly prohibited (except to such extent permitted by law, if any).
- Except where otherwise stated, legal content on our website is based on the laws of Ireland. Our website and its use are governed by the laws of Ireland and the Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to it.